Inscrit le: 05 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Lun 26 Juin - 09:17 (2017) Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK The Heavenly Life (Life Classics) (Volume 24)
<font color="Red">(Just Click on the "Srinivasan Jiyo" Above for More Books for Your Collection)</font>
Your Power to Awaken the Divine Within
James Allen, in his ongoing pursuit to show the unparalleled path to inner peace in the middle of a noisy and cluttered world, he simply, elegantly and eloquently teaches you about such topics as The Divine Center, The Unfailing Wisdom, Perfect Freedom, and The Might of Meekness in this master classic The Heavenly Life.
The book contains the wisdom of the meaning of spiritual oneness with God, with practical as well as spiritual tone to it. You get tips and teachings like being in the moment, seeking simplicity, pushing past the clutter to find your inner inherent goodness.
Some Insights From the Book For You:
1. THE secret of life, of abundant life, with its strength, its felicity, and its unbroken peace is to find the Divine Centre within oneself, and to live in and from that, instead of in that outer circumference of disturbances — the clamours, cravings, and argumentations which make up the animal and intellectual man. These selfish elements constitute the mere husks of life, and must be thrown away by him who would penetrate to the Central Heart of things — to Life itself.
2. Meekness does not consist merely in non-resistance in action; it consists pre-eminently in non-resistance in thought, in ceasing to hold or to have any selfish, condemnatory, or retaliatory thoughts. The meek man, therefore, cannot "take offence" or have his "feelings hurt," living above hatred, folly, and vanity. Meekness can never fail.
3. As it is impossible for evil to overcome Good, so the righteous man can never be brought low by the unrighteous. Slander, envy, hatred, malice can never reach him, nor cause him any suffering, and those who try to injure him only succeed ultimately in bringing ignominy upon themselves.
4. Heaven is here. It is also everywhere. It is wherever there is a pure heart. The whole universe is abounding with joy, but the sin-bound heart can neither see, hear, nor partake of it. No one is, or can be, arbitrarily shut out from Heaven; each shuts himself out. Its Golden Gates are eternally ajar, but the selfish cannot find them; they mourn, yet see not; they cry, but hear not. Only to those who turn their eyes to heavenly things, their cars to heavenly sounds, are the happy Portals of the Kingdom revealed, and they enter and are glad.
5. THE righteous man is invincible. No enemy can possibly overcome or confound him; and he needs no other protection than that of his own integrity and holiness.
Grab Your Copy!